Invisalign® in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. Curtis is the Top Invisalign Provider in Fort Walton Beach
Because Invisalign® is clear and nearly undetectable, our orthodontist can straighten your teeth without visible metal braces. Dr. Leigh B. Curtis is a certified as a Platinum Invisalign provider in Fort Walton Beach. She has treated hundreds of cases with this advanced appliance treatment.
Is Invisalign right for me?
Most likely, yes! During your complimentary consultation, we will explain how advancements in technology allow most patients to proceed with Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign – Braces without the Brackets!
Looking for a beautiful, straight smile but want to avoid the hassle of traditional orthodontics? With Bayer and Curtis Orthodontics, you can find the new smile of your dreams using comfortable and effective Invisalign clear aligner treatments. Call (850)-244-8602 and learn how Invisalign in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, can help you or your teen!
What Is Invisalign?
Across the United States and Canada, orthodontists choose Invisalign for their patients. Through a series of custom-made aligners, our orthodontist can gradually straighten crooked or misaligned teeth. Some advantages of Invisalign include:
- Clear aligners – Invisalign appliances are made of a clear, durable plastic. They are nearly invisible while worn, so even your closest friends and family won’t know you are wearing them!
- Comfortable – Each aligner is designed with comfort in mind, with no brackets and wires to irritate your mouth and gums.
- Fitted to your unique smile – Using 3-D photos to accurately model your mouth, your Invisalign aligners are made to fit only you. This exact fit allows the appliances to gradually straighten and realign your teeth.
- Removable – Invisalign aligners are not permanently bonded to the teeth and can be removed while eating, flossing, brushing and drinking.
- Noticeable results – With Invisalign, it is easy to see your smile quickly improve, with most patients completing their treatment within a year!
Why Choose Invisalign?
All across the country, patients are choosing Invisalign for it’s advantages over traditional braces, including:
- Healthy, straight teeth without obtrusive brackets and wires
- No broken wires or brackets, just removable appliances that can be removed for eating and easy cleaning.
- Invisalign fits your lifestyle and is often much less invasive than traditional braces.
- Invisalign check-ups and visits are less frequent, quicker and more comfortable than those for many traditional orthodontia.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When starting Invisalign, each patient will be fitted with a batch of new aligners that will be switched out every two weeks. With each change in aligners, your teeth will gradually but noticeably straighten.
Invisalign® vs. Mail-in Braces
As companies like Smile Direct Club have increased in popularity, our patients often ask us about the differences between these mail-in braces and Invisalign products. Smile Direct Club receives an impression of your teeth, either from a mailed-in take home kit or from a local facility that the patient has visited. From this, they provide a series of clear aligners that gradually move the teeth. However, if this process does not involve a dental professional or orthodontist, it can put the patient at risk.
While mail-in companies provide an alternative to traditional braces, they can overlook the importance of professionals within orthodontic treatment. Orthodontics is more than just straight teeth, it is central to the health of your teeth and dental bite. Unmonitored orthodontics can result in misalignment and damage to the teeth. With Invisalign treatments, each step is monitored by a doctor who is trained to provide you with safe, effective treatment.